Sat, Jan 28|
Watch Lake Community Hall
Join Michelle Rushinko and guests for an incredible Drum Circle. No Experience is Required. Please bring your own drums.
Time & Location
Jan 28, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. PST
Watch Lake Community Hall, 6453 Little Green Lake Road, 70 Mile House, BC, V0K2K1
About the event
Drum Circles are not ALL about Drumming! Drum circles are so much more...They are an effective tool for health and wellness and a breath of fresh air in our fragmented stressed-out world. Research is pouring out pointing to Drum Circles as a powerful option for stress reduction and that is good news given that stress is the precursor for mental and physical illness. Donation Suggestion($toonie)
• Helps strengthen the mind-body connection.
• Deeper awareness.
• Increases natural killer cells.
• Connection with nature, a spiritual source, or higher power.
• Strengthens immune system.
• Access to parts of the brain for healing and mindfulness.
• Improves mood and reduces burn out.
• Inspires creativity and bonding.
• Release of emotions, trauma, and negative feelings.
• Stress reduction.
• Relief of chronic pain.
• Sense of belonging.