Thu, Jan 26|
Watch Lake Community Hall
Join our Recreational Dart and have some fun and a chance to win some money prizes every Thursday! No commitment, just drop-in when you want. By Donation($6)
Time & Location
Jan 26, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST
Watch Lake Community Hall, 6453 Little Green Lake Road, 70 Mile House, BC, V0K2K1
About the event
Darts may seem like an innocent little game.
It may seem dangerous if anything, especially if you are into things like staying close to the dartboard or going in front of people throwing darts.
We tend to play darts in the pubs, but darts is a sport and have so many benefits:
- Throwing darts improves your math skills.
- Throwing darts will improve your social life.
- Improves your concentration.
- Improves the Hand and Eye Coordination.
- Promotes logical and strategic thinking.
- Improves Mood.
- Relieves Stress.
- Develops Physical Self Control.
- Builds confidence.
- Keeps you moving.
If you are wondering whether darts will make for a good hobby – the answer may be – most definitely! Do you really need more reasons to play darts? Come and join our community! Bring your own darts, beverages, a snack to share.